The hall at the VFW Post 67 is available for rent for a number of types of events. To request a booking, please contact the Hall Manager, Hilda at (916) 885-7708. Leave a message with your name, contact phone number or e-mail along with the following information: Date and time of day, type of event (birthday, celebration of life, repass, wedding, etc.) and number of guests you expect.
Items you need to know:
- Deposit – A $500 deposit is due at time of signing the contract. Accepted form of payment is credit card, debit card or check only.
- Available use hours – Monday through Saturday hours are until 10 p.m. Sunday hall rental availability is after 12 noon to 10 p.m.
- Hall capacity – Tables and chairs is 238 persons; standing only is 714 persons; chairs only is 510
- Rental Fees – Fees start at $1,450.00 for 3 hours and $1,750.00 for 5 hours. Additional time is $150 per additional hour.
- Included in rental fee – Use of kitchen, fully stocked Bar, Event Monitor, Security, Janitorial Service clean up after event, 2 hours free set up time before event and 1 hour clean up after event. Wifi is available only to show video on TV.
- Additional available for rent – TV, easels, speaker box and stage drape.
Please contact Hall Manager, Hilda at (916) 885-7708 or via e-mail at email@example.com to reserve your event. This list is not complete, Hall Manager will review all prices and other pertinent information with you at time of initial meeting.